- A minimum of 24 hours notice, by way of Form 9 before we enter your property.
- Smoke alarms throughout your dwelling compliant with current legislation.
- Troubleshooting support and replacement of faulty alarms.
- Test and clean smoke alarms every 12 months.
- Advise us if your smoke alarm is not working as it should.
- Allow us entry to the property to undertake servicing and maintenance.
- Replace flat batteries.
Are your smoke alarms not working as they should?
If we are your provider, no need to contact your property manager, call us direct and we can organise our technician to attend FREE OF CHARGE.