Industrial & Generator Services
Excite Electrics provides a specialised service, bringing you a customised cost effective power solution. Selecting the correct equipment for the job is of utmost importance, which in turn saves you money and more importantly, minimal downtime.
Excite Electrics understands how costly generator breakdowns can be, and we pride ourselves on immediate response times to any breakdown. Preventative maintenance and Emergency repairs is also a quality service offered to our clients which can reduce downtime and expensive bills.
Up to date with the latest technology, our technicians have come from various industry backgrounds. This alone gives us the edge over our competitors, some whom still work with outdated equipment. To ensure our systems operate correctly we only supply quality generator sets from leading manufacturers that are fully tested off site prior to installation.
Applications that involve the paralleling of Gensets, is an area our trained staff can provide assistance with. Our technicians are highly experienced with setting up mining camps or business’s that require synchronisation of multiple Gensets. Giving an uninterrupted power supply, our customers can rest assured with 24 hour power.
Contact Excite Electrics today for Service, Support or an obligation free quote for the installation of your Generator. We are ready to provide expert advice on your requirements.
Some key services we provide are:
- Generator supply and generator installation, ranging from 2KVA up to 1250KVA, for standby or prime.
- Provide backup generators for your home, business or industrial application.
- The supply and installation of transfer switches and associated equipment.
- All generator repairs for all makes and sizes.
- Carry out generator servicing and preventative maintenance.
- Provide a short or long term generator rental to keep you powered around the clock.
- Upgrade outdated controllers to accommodate your tailored needs.
- Provide 24 hour generator support and assistance with generator breakdowns.
- Load test, commission and report for optimal generator performance.